Blogging to make money online with Google Adsense
After a lot of research and analyzing my own blog I came up with eleven reasons why business blogging helped my online sales and why it could help you too. I do blogging to make money with Google Adsense.
For brand new websites, the AdSense program may help you to generate income very fast, this is the reason it’s so popular. However, while Google AdSense is easy and free to use, there are many things that you need to understand and do the required things to maximize your success with it.
But, before we go any further with understanding Google Adsense, let’s understand, why Blogging to make money online with Google Adsense.
Why should I start blogging?
It’s another venue to promote yourself with blogging.
This especially applies if you write quality content for your readers. You draw people in with interesting articles and subtlety introduce your product and business. I say subtlety because blatantly promoting your shop or services will generally turn people off. But having an ad for your shop on your blog’s sidebar or mentioning what you offer at the end of a blog post can absolutely draw in potential customers.
Blogging is a great way to show off your expertise.
Blogs are a great way to show off what you know. Maybe you came up with a great pattern for a crocheted hat. Write a step by step tutorial and share it with your readers. People are more likely to purchase from a seller that knows what they are doing. Knowledgeable sellers usually mean they have quality products.
Blogging is a place to give stuff away.
Yes, I said it, giving one of your products away will most likely make you money in the end. Why is this? Well for one, people LOVE free stuff so just promoting your giveaway will draw traffic to your blog.
Why bother blogging?
Two things could result from Blogging to make money with google:-
- People could see your amazing item and decide that they just can’t wait for the giveaway to be over with the possibility that they won’t win, so they buy the item immediately!
- They could see your item and say to themselves, “Wow, I love this, I wonder what else they have made.” And you instantly get traffic to your shop that is already interested in your products.
Making Friends while blogging to make money online.
The blogging world is very friendly and once you start getting into it you’ll start making friends with authors of other blogs. Then you might decide to swap buttons. A blog button is an image that links back to your site so swapping buttons means free advertising for both of you. Personally, the way I usually find new blogs to read is by looking at the sidebars of blogs I already like and checking out who they’re currently swapping buttons with.
Improving your search engine ranking with blogging.
SEO is SO important for websites. It’s how you get found on the internet. Having a bunch of well-written posts with relevant keywords and tags will really help you climb up the pages of the search engines. The more content you have on your site that properly includes search terms, the more likely your blog is to be found and in turn, the more people that could be directed to your online shop.
Trustworthiness while blogging to make money with google.
People get to know you and trust you. This is especially true for those selling handmade items. A huge reason that the handmade business is so popular is because of the people behind it. When you buy a handcrafted item, you know that the item was made with love and care and received personal attention.
Blogging Definition, “A blog allows people to get to know you, they get to know the real live person that will be handing their product before it’s shipped to them. People are much more likely to buy from those they know and trust”.
Email Opt-Ins in your blog.
Email subscriptions are an excellent tool that is often overlooked. Having an option for people to receive your posts by email is great for business. You instantly have a list of people who are already interested in what you have to share. Every time you write a new post they’ll receive it by email and be reminded to go check out your blog and potentially your shop as well.
One thing I like to recommend however, is that you definitely do not want to only talk about yourself. If you’re only promoting your own items and trying to sell products eventually you’re going to lose your audience. The majority of your posts should benefit your readers in some way.
Tips while writing your first blog post
While writing your blog posts ask yourself, these questions:-
- Why would people read this blog article?
- What can they learn or take away from your blog?
If your blog only benefits you, chances are that you’re going to be the only one reading it.
Engage your blog with potential customers.
Blogs are a great place for you to engage with potential customers and learn what they would be interested in buying. You can blog about some new items you were thinking about and get their feedback. This way you’re speaking directly to the consumers. You could ask if they would buy the product at all and if so what other styles or colours they would like to see. Besides getting your name out there, its excellent market research.
Branding your business.
The majority of major companies have blogs, and there’s a reason for this, it works! Having a blog is great for branding your business. It makes you appear more professional and in turn attract more business. Having your blog design match your shop banner, business cards, etc. will make your brand much more memorable.
Spread the word about your blogging business.
The internet is amazing for making content and images go viral extremely quickly. If you write a great post and someone shares it on Facebook, all their friends will see it and possibly read it and share it themselves. And more people that view your blog means more people that know about you and your business.
Use Google Analytics in your blog.
Using analytics will bring you a wealth of information on your success for blogging to make money with google. You can track where your blog views are coming from, demographics of the viewers, how long people visit your site and what posts are the most popular.
Once you know where your views are coming from you can tweak your advertising efforts in order to reach your target market.
How to make money online google Adsense
AdSense is the best monetization option available today, but it’s not that in one day you will become rich. In addition to that, Google keeps on updating new rules and policies to their AdSense program which you will have to keep updated. Because of this, many website owners are finding it very hard if they have violated a Google policy, and if late then, they have lost their account forever.
Types of AdSense Ads
There are a variety of ad types which Google offers, including:
- Text ads: Text ads use words, you can customize the colour of the box, text, and link.
- Images ads: Image ads are graphic ads and these are available in multiple sizes. You also have an option to choose that mixes both text and image ads.
- Flash ads
- Video ads
- Rich media ads: Rich media ads include HTML, Flash or other interactive features.
- Audio ads
- AdSense for Search: AdSense for search allows you to have a Google search box on your site. Whenever a search term is entered in the search box and conducts a search, a new search results page will open with AdSense ads. You have an option to customize the colour scheme of the search results page to match it with your web site.
Tips When Setting up Google Adsense Account
- Make sure that you read and follow the Google AdSense policies before you sign up for a Google AdSense account. If you will violate any policy of the AdSense, your AdSense account will be banned for life.
- It takes some time to get used to the Google AdSense program policies and then after you have learnt them take the necessary steps to increase your Google AdSense earning.
Personal Blog to Earn Money From Google
Starting a replacement account with Google AdSense is one of the simplest ways that to start out monetizing your blogging. Whereas Google AdSense won’t make you a millionaire overnight. It takes your time and commitment to earn after you monetize your website
Blogging up your Google Adsense account
Once you have done your blog set up and getting steady traffic, you may consider monetizing it and do blogging to make money. The best and the most used platform is Adsence.
Here are some tips on how to open a Google AdSense account:-
Get used to the Google AdSense program to ensure that you are ready to start your new account. Make sure that you check all the information about the Adsense program and its policies before starting to blog and make money.
Visit the Google Adsense homepage
Now click on the Sign Up Now. Provide your account login details. You may also select your account details from the listed email ids.
Complete the online application
Once you have logged in by providing your information, enter the blog’s URL. Now, answer the question of whether you want a customized help and performance suggestions for the Google AdSense program. Also, enter details like your country and confirm Google’s Terms and Conditions.
Click on Create Account. It will prompt you to provide payment details where you will receive the revenue income you have earned on your blog from Google Adsense.
Access your new account and review the ads available to you
Google AdSense is the world’s best platform that provides a wide variety of advertising options. A blogger can use various types of ad options to monetize a blog. It ranges from text ads to image ads and more. Google Adsense also offers an auto ads option, where google automates the ads on your website and uses the best way to show ads.
You may do it manually as well, but you must take some time to research all the options available to find out what will be working best for your blog.
Select your ad design choices
So, once you’ve done all the research and decided which ad is best for your blog, you may use them on your website. The best part is that Google provides a snippet of code which is in HTML which you can use on your blog.
Insert the Google AdSense HTML code into your blog
Now you can copy and paste the code which is in HTML into your blog’s template to start monetizing your website. The best way for a blogger to do this is by inserting the HTML custom code widget into the blog template and then copying and pasting the code in the widget.
Let Google do the rest.
Now just wait and relax, sometimes it may take a few hours for Google to start showing its ads on your blog website. What Google does is, search your website to find out the subjects on ads for each page. Now when readers will visit your blog website, the HTML code which you have pasted into your website blog from Google Adsense, will show relevant ads. The ads can be according to the subject of the blog topic or it may be the user’s search intent ads.
Collect your earnings
It’s now time to collect what you have earned from your website. Google AdSense will pay you based on the CTR (click-thru rate). A CTR means click-through rate, which is the number of times people click on an ad displayed on your website.
Hopefully, some of these suggestions on blogging to make money with google will help you improve your online sales as they did mine. As with anything, try new techniques and approaches for promoting yourself and your business. One thing doesn’t work for everyone so just find what works for you!
Pros and Cons to Making Money with Google AdSense
|Advantages of Google Adsense||Disadvantages of Google Adsense|
|It’s free to join. Anyone from any country can join the Google AdSense program.||Google can terminate your account instantly, it will also not reinstate your account if you break the rules.|
|Eligibility criteria are easy, anyone can monetize their website or blog from the start.||Like many other forms of online income, some traffic is required in order to make money.|
|Multiple ad options are available and many which you can customize to fit the look of your site.||When anyone will click on your AdSense ad, you will make money, but visitor’s duration on your website is not fixed, which means you may lose the opportunity to make money with your own products and services available on your website.|
|Google AdSense pays you monthly only if your threshold is met.||It does not pay more than other similar (make money) programs.|
|You can run ads on different verified websites from one account.|
|Options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.|
|Easy to add your account to your YouTube and Blogger accounts.|
Google AdSense Payments
Google pays monthly through direct deposit or check, but will not issue an adsense payment until your earnings reach a threshold.
Threshold amount meaning
A threshold is an amount of a minimum of 100$. When the limit reaches 100$, your payment will be credited to your account.
But, what happens If you don’t reach the threshold in one month?
Google will put your earnings as a rollover to next month. What that means is that your balance will be updated in your account and added to next month. Any time you will reach the $100 threshold, Google will issue a payment on the next payment cycle. You can see your current earnings on your Google AdSense account online as what ads are generating the most clicks and more.
- Blogging opportunities, ideas for Home-based Business
- Blogging to make money with Google Adsense Account
- How to monetize your blog
Making Money with Google AdSense
Making Money with AdSense requires proper planning. Here are tips for maximizing AdSense revenue:
- Go through and adhere to Google’s rules. You must comply with Google’s webmaster policies as well as the AdSense program policy.
- Never click on your own ads. Yes, remember it. Also, do not ask others to click on them. Buying Pay Per Click (PPC) or using any program to drive traffic to AdSense pages is against the AdSense rules.
- Write a clear and easy to read content that your target audience wants to read. Ultimately, money is made when you will get visitors on your website. It’s simple by providing valuable content and quality traffic to your blog or website.
- Do, organic traffic building by using good website marketing techniques, especially search engine optimization and article marketing.
- Make sure your website/blog is responsive to the mobile view. A high number of visitors are from mobile devices.
- Kindly ensure that you are using responsive ads. The reason, Google can send appropriate ad sizes to mobile devices viewing your site.
- Always, do a test on ad types and placement to find the options that lead to the most income. In the beginning, you can start with standard sizes (300×250, 728×90, and 160×600) as there will more adoptions for Google to run.
- Max out your ad placement. You’re allowed three standard ad placements per page. Use them all for maximum benefit.
- Use the ads above the fold (this is the first part of your webpage which is seen without scrolling).
- Have a leader board ad below your header/logo instead of at the very top of the page, where it’s more likely to be noticed.
- Include in-content ads for viability.
- Monitor your results. Google provides lots of tools to review your website performance and ad performance. Do your best to find out what it says about your results so you can make the most of your effort.
- Read regular updates provided by Google via registered email. especially if it’s sending a warning about any irregularity on your site.
AdSense Revenue Tips for better income
Once you have got ads running on your website, you’ll be wanting to form positive you get the foremost of your AdSense program. Here square measure some extra tips to think about once you can boost your AdSense income:
• Run Experiments – You can run A/B test your AdSense ads.
• Experiment with link and box colors – If the color of the ad matches the color of your theme, consider changing to see if there is any impact on results.
• Enable placement targeting – This facilitates advertisers to choose where they want their ads to appear.
• Set up custom channels so you can get a better sense of what’s working and not working
For more info, advertisement or suggestions please contact us